What we can offer
Everyday wear and tear overtime will remove the lustre from your stone surface, whether its a floor or a vanity top. This is when you need a specialist such as us.
Ideal stone will visit and inspect any problem from a chipped tile (no job too small), a face lift or a full refurbishment. We will give a free quotation.
We can offer on going maintenance on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis depending on wear and budget.
We can recommend the best products for you to maintain your stone yourself, We can supply these to you or suggest where to buy them.
Recommendations for you to maintain your stone yourself
Floors and other surfaces.
- Dust mop frequently.
- Only wash surfaces with recommended cleaners.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Door mat inside and outside exterior doors to reduce traffic dirt and dust.
- Use coasters and placemats on kitchen worktops and table tops.
- Use felt pads under all furniture.
- Don't use acid based liquids such as vinegar, lemon juice or cola directly on the stone as this will etch it.
- Don't use cleaners with any acid, bleach or ammonia as this will dull or etch the stone.
- Don't use vacuum cleaners on your stone floor as there's a high risk of scratching the surface.